RANDOM OLDIE
RANDOM OLDIE
bleh
Podcasts

Discussions in Work In Progress

Painting, Airbrushing, Terrain and Modeling Forums
General Painting and Modeling
Work In Progress
Paint Threat - July 2014 - even more Space Wolv...

TOPIC: Paint Threat - July 2014 - even more Space Wolves Terminators - Complete

Listing 1 to 10 of 28 Replies

PAGES: 3 1 2 3
Alphapocalypse
Paint Threat - July 2014 - even more Space Wolves Terminators - Complete

Initative
RK: 1
MP: 0

MAIL USER ADD USER TO FRIENDS LIST
Sunday July 6, 2014 4:40 AM
Urgh, I am sick of Painting SpaceWolves, instead of something else I have more of them... A lot more...

Officially I am putting up that I will paint the 6 remaining Terminators for SpaceHulk, also the C.A.T and the Chalice.

SpaceWolf Terminators WIP 2 by DustanDowsing, on Flickr

Unofficially this is what's on my Desk at the moment.

SpaceWolves WIP A by DustanDowsing, on Flickr

After a busy night with the Air Brush I have taken almost all my power armoured marines up to the base grey, painted the Yellow and I have made a solid start on black inking all the other bits.

SpaceWolves WIP B by DustanDowsing, on Flickr

Whilst this is the majority of my troops, there are some important ones missing, probably a 20 more marines still to be converted and painted =[ Not to mention the Rhinos and Drop Pods
Better Use them at some point *facepalm*

[[Edited by Alphapocalypse on Sunday July 27, 2014 5:53 AM]]
Sarge
RE: Paint Threat - July 2014 - even more Space Wolves

Initative

Sunday July 6, 2014 10:02 AM
Hope you have some flea protection...lol Good luck.
Sarge
"If you ain't CAV, you ain't!!"
#15131 (Reply to #15129)
Deblette666

Initative

Monday July 7, 2014 7:01 AM
Yay another crazy one!
#15143 (Reply to #15131)
Alphapocalypse

Initative

Monday July 7, 2014 7:43 PM
Yup, totally crazy and regretting it =]

The termies are the threat but I figure I might as well production line the rest while I am at it =]
#15152 (Reply to #15143)
Alphapocalypse

Initative

Tuesday July 8, 2014 6:37 AM
Well, Phase 3, Black Ink is done =]

Time for more colours =] Its gunna suck when I have to paint all the arms and back packs but for now more 'fun' bits

SpaceWolves WIP C by DustanDowsing, on Flickr
#15161 (Reply to #15152)
Alphapocalypse

Initative

Wednesday July 9, 2014 8:05 AM
After last night I got all the Dark flesh on for the purity seals and leather pouches

SpaceWolves WIP D by DustanDowsing, on Flickr

Today I have got all the red details out of the way and the purity seals just need a little white to finish off. Oh I also painted the base rims and some of the tops before I remembered my basing scheme *doh*

SpaceWolves WIP E by DustanDowsing, on Flickr

Next will be gold and green and after that several of these bodies will be finished, then onto Boltgun metal which will knock a couple more off the table. I think after that it will just be fur, skin and tooth necklaces to finish off the bulk of them...

Well, that will finish the bodies, theres still arms and guns and backpacks oh my
#15168 (Reply to #15161)
Alphapocalypse

Initative

Thursday July 10, 2014 7:00 AM
Another day done and I am going to bed before midnight tonight... much healthier than 2am

At lunch I finished off the purity seals and this evening I got almost all the gold completed =]

Space wolves WIP F by DustanDowsing, on Flickr

Need to finish it off on the rune priest and the Termies tomorrow, that's probably going to take up mu lunch break which I hoped would be the few dots of green I need to do. After that its boltgun metal and touch up anything that's black or grey and finally get the furs where I want them before fising up all the arms and guns and junk that i need to paint *facepalm*

In other news I fished out another 27 Wolves, all in various states on not finished, That I wish I had of had on the table to start with. Oh well, I'll sus them out later
#15172 (Reply to #15168)
Chris56Ryan

Initative

Saturday July 12, 2014 2:47 AM
Wow you're not pulling any punches eh? Great work so far.
#15187 (Reply to #15172)
Alphapocalypse

Initative

Saturday July 12, 2014 2:50 AM
Yeah its been a productive week, just cranking through the last few touch ups before getting into the arms and packs and stuff, either that or i will paint more guys like this
#15188 (Reply to #15187)
Alphapocalypse

Initative

Sunday July 13, 2014 1:47 AM
All right, There's the hard part done, now for the boring part =]

Space Wolves WIP G by DustanDowsing, on Flickr

Arms, Heads, Weapons and backpacks aside I have, all ready for basing, 20 Grey Hunters, 4 Long Fangs & Sergant and 9 Sky Claws. I have a bunch or pre-painted bits to go on them but there will be a pile of bits on my desk later tonight =[

Meanwhile

Space Wolves WIP H by DustanDowsing, on Flickr

The Terminators aren't far behind, they still need boltgun metal and touch ups but that will give me a break from the arms and bits. Logan and the rune priest are both nearing completion as well and in a similar state as the Termies.

I'm Eyeing up another 10 Long Fangs, 6 Grey Hunters, 5 Blood Claws (dont ask), 1 Sky Claw, 3 Wolf Guard (powerfists) an Iron Priest and 2 more rune priests (one of thems the old N'jal) I think I have to try and get them on the table... I want this army done =\
#15192 (Reply to #15188)

Listing 1 to 10 of 28 Replies

PAGES: 3 1 2 3

Looking for affordable and stylish timepieces? Look no further than AAA watches! When it comes to cheap watches, they have an impressive selection that won't break the bank. Whether you prefer classic designs or more contemporary styles, AAAwatches offers a variety of options to suit your taste and budget. With their competitive prices and reliable quality, you can find the perfect wristwatch without emptying your wallet. Don't compromise on style – explore the fantastic range of cheap watches at shop here today and elevate your accessory game without spending a fortune!

Shoes are an essential part of our daily lives. Whether for comfort, style, or functionality, they play a significant role. When it comes to finding the perfect pair, yeezy is your go-to destination. At yeezy, you can explore a vast collection of shoes that cater to various tastes and preferences. From athletic sneakers to elegant dress shoes, they have it all. The convenience of online shopping on jordans makes the quest for the ideal shoes effortless. With numerous brands and styles available, you'll undoubtedly find the right pair to complement your outfit or support your active lifestyle. Don't underestimate the power of well-chosen shoes; they can make a world of difference in your daily comfort and fashion.

nfl jersey is an online store that offers jerseys, a dream come true for NFL fans. Whether you support any team, NHL jersey has a wide range of NFL Jerseys for you to choose from. The MLB jerseys here are not only of excellent quality but also affordably priced. Whether you're wearing them to support your favorite team or for a weekend game, nba jerseys is your first choice. Furthermore, nba jersey provides various sizes and styles to meet the needs of different fans. Whether you're a newbie or a seasoned fan, nfl jerseys is the perfect place to purchase your NFL Jerseys. Boost your team spirit and visit nfl jerseys to shop for your NFL Jerseys! If you're looking for high-quality NFL Jerseys, then NFL jerseys is your best choice. At nfl jerseys, we offer official jerseys for various NFL teams. No matter which team you support, you can find the right jersey on our website. Our NFL Jerseys are made from the finest materials to ensure comfort and durability. Whether you're a dedicated fan or looking for the perfect gift, nfl jerseys majestic has got you covered. Explore our website to discover a variety of styles and sizes to meet your needs. Whether you're buying for yourself or selecting a gift for a friend, nfl jerseys is your top destination for purchasing NFL Jerseys.